我見佢有寫post secondary studies 就要讀2年diploma課程, post graduate diploma 就要讀1年課程,
Who can apply
To be eligible, you must
- hold a valid passport issued by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or the United Kingdom to a British National Overseas
- Your work permit will be valid for up to 3 years or until your passport expires, whichever comes first.
- For example, if your passport is valid for 6 months, then you will be issued an open work permit for 6 months.
- To maximize the duration of the open work permit, make sure your passport is valid for at least 3 years from the date of approval.
- Tell us how long you want your work permit to be valid.
- meet the education requirements for post-secondary, graduate or post-graduate studies (see below for details)
Education requirements for post-secondary studies
You must have graduated no more than 5 years before you apply for this open work permit, with one of the following:
- a degree (for example, bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate) from a or institution abroad
- a diploma for a minimum 2-year program from a or an institution abroad
Education requirements for graduate and post-graduate studies Effective May 17, 2021
You must hold a graduate or post-graduate credential (for example, a post-graduate diploma) that you received no more than 5 years before you apply for this open work permit.
The credential must be for a program
- that is a minimum of 1 year
- that requires a post-secondary degree or diploma, which you completed no more than 5 years before you started the post-graduate program
- at one of the following: